With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
6/3/09 AM
Third bus driver in three days. Find out from Bonny (we're staying connected here on Facebook) that there is no permanent driver for our route. Until one is found, we're going to be on sub duty. Today's substitute of choice - I'll call him 'Sexual Chocolate' because he was dark and delicious with glasses - was almost 10 minutes late. In transit world - that's insane. Sexual Chocolate speeds through the first few turns and gets to the Charter School Boy stop. The boys are there (not running to the stop, as usual), but unfortunately, the machine isn't printing out transfers. SC freaks out, trying to get it to work, making us more behind in the process. Eventually, he gives up and the Charter School Boys head to the back the bus. All the regulars get on the bus in the same fashion - talking about how late he is. SC makes up most of the time on the rest of the route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment