With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
4/9/09 AM
Rookie Bonnie is sailing down University Ave at about 50 MPH and proceeds to almost blow off the 63rd Ave stop where five people are standing. Realizing she's missing the stop (TOO late), she slams on the breaks and stops about a block past where the bus stop was. In the process, the engine kills, Rookie Bonnie gets on the mic and says, 'Everyone okay back there?' As the five to-be passengers make the trek down to the 'new' stop, Rookie Bonnie tries to get the engine started. To the content of all passengers on the bus, after the 6th try, it turns over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment