With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
12/18/09 PM
Driver re-assignment time - new route picks happened and began this past Monday. The early 854C home has a new driver. I'll call her SS for Savvy Shoulderist, because she can handle the long bus like nobody's business. (Bonny: Her number is 7628.) Anyway, this is the first bus driver that goes through an actual spoken routine before hitting the highway portion of the ride: "This is the 854C (Charlie) bus, Paul Parkway route. It takes the Interstate 94 route to 694 to University to Northtown. From there, we take the Paul Parkway leg. If this is not your bus, please ring the bell now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment