With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
6/1/09 AM
Bonny's first day not on the AM 854. Very different feeling. No Crocheter Polly on today. The Charter School boys are again extremely late to the stop, but the new bus driver allows them on. New bus driver also misses rider that's on the other side of the lights at 91st (not his fault - he's running on time). Nice Guy Escort Jonathan is back on the bus today. Not sure I can deal with Kinda Cute Tony everyday without Bonny aboard (I'm going to start calling him Kinda Annoying Tony). Got a short nap in before hitting the downtown stretch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment