With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
3/9/11 AM
Talked with Doreen for the last few blocks of the bus ride. Told her I again woke myself up from snoring. She said, "Well, besides you and Tom (Yay! Name of cute, piercing blue-eyed long-haired guy!), I don't know anyone else on here. And I've gotten to the age where I just don't care anyway." I like her - she's my kind of people. As we got off the bus, she talked about how she was amazed at how many people put their makeup on while riding the bus. I told her I had a blog posting related to just that. At least I'm not alone in this fascination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment