Riding the 854 with Bonny this AM. Walked down to the first stop early so that 1) I could be sure to sit shotgun and 2) so that I could talk to her undistracted before she began her route. GPS system wasn't working on the bus, so Bonny had no idea what time to use for her progress. I helped her with the time being displayed on my cell. Arrive at Northtown and see an articulated 854 parked in our normal spot. As we round the corner, see the driver of that bus escorting off a passenger. Pull up behind the artic and have several people board, one of them giving Bonny a heads up about the situation (which I will find out about more later, with a phone call to Bonny - she couldn't go into details while driving). Apparently, this driver is a kamikaze one according to Bonny, and was crazy driver last week when we got our crap snowstorm, passing her erratically.
No comments:
Post a Comment