With all the 'interesting' things that have been happening on the 854, I figured I'd start an on-going note that highlights those happenings. For those of you not up on the lingo, the 854 is the express bus route that I take to downtown Minneapolis everyday for my new job. Enjoy.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
3/31/11 AM
Let Sierra out for a 'relief' before heading out to the stop for the 6:32 bus. Notice that the bus, waiting at the rendevous point for the route to begin, is having issues keeping power. Lights off, interior lights on, front/sign lights on, all lights off, repeat/lather/rinse. I'm thinking: if this is happening while the bus is idle, it could be a potentially long ride downtown... No issues, thankfully, but you could tell that the driver was either 1) new to the route or 2) new completely. Very easily flustered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment